- A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
- A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
- Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…
- Friends vs Best Friends
Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs. Best friend: calls your parents by their first names. Friend: has never seen you cry Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home Friend: asks you to write down your number. Best friend: they ask you for their number Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff Friend: only knows a few things about you Best friend: could write a biography on your life story Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing Best friend: will always go with you
- Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s like you never stopped talking.
- Best friends: the ones you can only be mad at for so long because you have important things to tell them.
- Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow
- A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.